5 kalimat positif dan 5 kalimat negatif dalam bentuk simple past tense​

5 kalimat positif dan 5 kalimat negatif dalam bentuk simple past tense​

Jawaban:

Positif:

1. I finished my school assignment on time.

2. They won the soccer match yesterday.

3. He visited his grandmother last weekend.

4. We enjoyed the beach vacation last month.

5. My father fixed his car by himself yesterday.

Negatif:

1. They didn't reach their sales target last month.

2. I didn't find my lost keys yesterday.

3. She didn't come to my birthday party last week.

4. We didn't get tickets for the concert because they were sold out.

5. My father didn't get a promotion at his job this month.

Semoga bermanfaat

kalimat positif:

1. he ate fried noodles this morning

2. she drank milk this morning

3. Budi went to the school yesterday

4. my mom made cake last week

5. Ani wrote short story this afternoon

kalimat negatif:

1. he did not eat fried noodles this morning

2. she did not drink milk this morning

3. Budi did not go to the school yesterday

4. my mom did not make cake last week

5. Ani did not write short story this afternoon

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar