17.Jack: Rita,.....Rita: I am delighted to meet youDoni: I am delighted to meet you, too.The suitable expression to complete the dialogue above is...a. Doni is my friendb. Doni wants to meet youc. Don't you know Doni is my friendd. please introduce yourselfe. I'd like you to meet my friend, Doni18.Surya: Lusi, this is my new friend. His name is Doni. He is a company director.Lusi: Hi, Doni.Doni: Hello, Lusi...?Lusi : How do you do?The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is...a. how are things with youb. what are you.c. may I help youd. how are youe. how do you do19.Isti wants to introduce Fina to her brother.Isti: Fina, this is my brother, Anton, and Anton this is Fina.Anton to Fina: ...a. How is he?b. How is your brother?c. Are you ready?d. It is nothing at all.e. Hi, how do you do?20.A: Hi, can I give you a hand?B: Oh, thanks.A: By the way, I am Maria. I am in Apartment 204.B: Oh? Now I... into 208. My name is Meti.a. moveb. movesc. am movingd. am movede. has moved​

17.
Jack: Rita,.....

Rita: I am delighted to meet you

Doni: I am delighted to meet you, too.

The suitable expression to complete the dialogue above is...
a. Doni is my friend
b. Doni wants to meet you
c. Don't you know Doni is my friend
d. please introduce yourself
e. I'd like you to meet my friend, Doni

18.
Surya: Lusi, this is my new friend. His name is Doni. He is a company director.

Lusi: Hi, Doni.

Doni: Hello, Lusi...?

Lusi : How do you do?

The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is...
a. how are things with you
b. what are you.
c. may I help you
d. how are you
e. how do you do

19.
Isti wants to introduce Fina to her brother.

Isti: Fina, this is my brother, Anton, and Anton this is Fina.

Anton to Fina: ...
a. How is he?
b. How is your brother?
c. Are you ready?
d. It is nothing at all.
e. Hi, how do you do?

20.
A: Hi, can I give you a hand?

B: Oh, thanks.

A: By the way, I am Maria. I am in Apartment 204.

B: Oh? Now I... into 208. My name is Meti.

a. move
b. moves
c. am moving
d. am moved
e. has moved​

Jawaban:

17. e. I'd like you to meet my friend, Doni

18. e. how do you do

19. e. Hi, how do you do?

20. a. move

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar